Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Articles of Emoticon Defense

Go down 
+2
hopalong
Arcturus
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

Articles of Emoticon Defense Empty
PostSubject: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:30 pm

We, the members of the Spam Society of Forums, both domestic and foreign, for all intents and purposes of spam and non-spam, hereby define the Articles of Emoticon Defense:

As emoticons, when used under the subjugation of the Rules of Spam and Non-Spam Activities (Article 4, Section 2, Revision 19), serve the intents of the poster, providing those intents are to effectively convey emotion across an internet forum, with minimal clogging of said forum due to extensive textual posts, and offer said intentions of the poster as contributing material to the betterment of the topic, said emoticons are hereby defined as being exterior to the boundaries of Spam, and thereby free from persecution and moderation based on Spam-oriented bias.

Cool
Back to top Go down
hopalong
Master Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:45 pm

wow...well who can argue with that?

....but wait a minute...is that spam??...or are you clogging up the spam forum with non-spam?..hmm

serious bit: i dont mind emoticons, just as long as they arnt the sole component of the post...just chuck in a bit of relevant text, and ill be a happy bunny albino
Back to top Go down
hopalong
Master Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:46 pm

boom
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:10 am

Laughing I know, Rob. this was just a joke. You're a good mod. Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

Location : London, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:46 pm

I'm anti-mod ever since i got my post count reset 5 times in a month for getting too many posts =[
Back to top Go down
http://www.jashgaming.co.uk
hopalong
Master Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Arcturus wrote:
Laughing I know, Rob. this was just a joke. You're a good mod. Smile cheers

yeah...it made me laugh lol....well put together Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Thank you, thank you. Laughing

Splash...I wonder why. Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
DeanO
Ghost Master

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:34 pm

roflmao who takes the time 2 do this lol but good point 10 points is awarded
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:21 pm

lol. Thanks DeanO. BTW, the guy that did this was the same guy who spent three hours drawing and animating that funny signature (the one you can't see Embarassed ) just as a joke. Laughing

Last edited by Arcturus on Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited, because I forgot to put an O after Dean. :lol:)
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

Location : London, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:05 pm

ohemgee laik
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Shocked Say wha?
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:08 pm

Quote :
Ohemgee laik
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Laughing Nice...
Back to top Go down
Fury
Grand Master
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:15 pm

cba to read that Razz
Back to top Go down
https://blank.darkbb.com
DeanO
Ghost Master

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:18 pm

WTF ENGLISH PLZ
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:22 pm

Quote :
Ohemgee laik

read it and it should become clear
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:22 pm

"Ciamar a tha thu?"

"Tha gu math, tapadh leat. Ciamar a tha thu, fhein?"

"Tha gu math, tapadh leat. Co as a tha thu?"

"Tha mi a Leodhas. Co as a tha thu, fhein?"

"Tha mi a Inbhir Niss."
Back to top Go down
DeanO
Ghost Master

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:25 pm

no idea i'm a retarded brute wtf u think i'm able 2 read vajayjay speak i'm good but not that good
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:26 pm

wasn't that elvish eric?
Back to top Go down
DeanO
Ghost Master

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:27 pm

lol i have a traslater for that lol funny i still have that do ya dan found it again lol
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:28 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Splash wrote:
wasn't that elvish eric?

rofl rofl rofl rofl

...ahem, Gaelic actually. I learned a bit. Still have the book. tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:33 pm

ooops... i shouldve recognised it being scottish XD
Back to top Go down
DeanO
Ghost Master

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:34 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:36 pm

lol. I like Scottish people. Except...I'm officially scared of the Highland Charge, and am glad that movies and documentaries don't try to make an accurate portrayal of it, ever since I learned that the Highlanders took their kilts off before charging. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Articles of Emoticon Defense   Articles of Emoticon Defense Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Articles of Emoticon Defense
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spam :: Spam!-
Jump to: