Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:16 am

I went to the DW forums...and saw that their Spam section is lacking. ...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:17 am

P.S. That means go spam there. (DUH!)
Back to top Go down
hopalong
Master Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:18 am

if it means it bothers dune mods, and not me....lets do it!
Back to top Go down
hopalong
Master Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:29 am

Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:05 am

Whew! After a night's work, me and Rob put down the first 2 pages of the topic. Rob had to go to bed though (at like 5:00 in the morning Laughing ), and regrettably, so do I. Crying or Very sad

Good job, Rob. (hey, that rhymes! Rolling Eyes ).

Get going guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

Location : London, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:38 am

my activation code still hasnt arrived =[
Back to top Go down
http://www.jashgaming.co.uk
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:46 am

Make a new account. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Unreal
Master Of Assassins
Unreal

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:14 am

yeh that happened to me im called surreal there, ill tell u what we go over there 2ntie and spam it all up its a call too war!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arcturus
Master of the Watch
Arcturus

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:57 am

Crying or Very sad I won't be on tonight. As of now, I'm officially back to 1 1/2 hours a day with dial-up. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

Location : London, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:15 pm

i'll indulge in dw forum spam tonight then

We ride to War!
Back to top Go down
Unreal
Master Of Assassins
Unreal

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:21 pm

sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:31 pm

woo i got my activation code resent and now it workss ^^
Back to top Go down
DeanO
Ghost Master

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:09 pm

idk how to sign up.......................... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i'm such a noob Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:14 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Unreal
Master Of Assassins
Unreal

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:15 pm

nooob
Back to top Go down
Splash
Ghostly Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:16 pm

took the word right out of my mouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum   The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guild takes over DW Spam Forum
Page 1 of 1